- Spinal Manipulation is recommended for aptistn with episodic or chronic migraine with or without aura(Visual symptoms)
- Weekly massage is recommended with reducing episodic migraine.
- There is insufficient data to say yes or no to exercise alone for the treatment of migraines.
For Tension Type Headaches.
- For patients with over 6 months of symptoms, Chiropractic adjustments to the spine are effective.
- The treatment cycle is usually 2 times a week for 6 weeks for a reduction of symptoms.
- Based on a treatment regime of 2 times a week for 3 weeks, chiropractic adjustments are effective.
- Deep flexor muscles in the neck also need to be exercises, based on doing the exercise twice a day for 6 weeks.
If you would like to know the difference in these types of headaches, please refer to our other health blogs
If you want more information. Please call Health Wise Chiropractic 03 9467 7889 or book online to see one of our Chiropractors in Sunbury or Bundoora Today!
Health Wise Chiropractic Sunbury- Shop 3/21 Dornoch Drive Sunbury 3429
Health Wise Chiropractic Bundoora- Office 1 12/16 Mcleans Road Bundoora 3083